Whether you are an individual just interested in meeting for a few sessions to learn more about available mental health support in the area, an employer who wants to boost workplace cohesion and communication, a student wanting to learn more about a particular field of counseling or a new clinician setting up your private practice, Live Life Counseling and Consulting is available to support you.
We provide four types of consultation services and DeAne is available to present on a wide variety of topics.
Building Work Place Moral and Productivity for Businesses & Organizations
- Communication Skills for the Work Environment
- Establishing Effective Roles and Respect Levels
- Problem Solving and Work Place Anger Management
- Motivation Building and Value Exploration
Career Exploration and Information for
Undergraduate and Graduate students
- Navigating Career Choices
- Occupational Outlook Handbook Information & Analysis
- Academic Planning and Personal Goal Setting
Resource Exploration for the Individual
- Gaining In-depth Knowledge on Local Resources for your mental health concerns
- Understanding your Individualized Role in Life Improvement and Successful Living
Business Development for Professional Clinicians
- Networking Resources
- Marketing 101
- Small Business Setup
- Your Role as a Clinician in a Business-orientated world
For all four of these consultation services, DeAne Matthew is available at her Winter Park office location or at your place of business. Please call 321-689-9148 for additional information, an estimate, or to set up your consultation to begin your journey towards increased knowledge.